1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Pullets in CO- no shipping yet, must pick up

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smoky73, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    Hi, I have 4 (I think-might be 5) mixed breed bantam pullets available I would like to sell.
    Originally, I thought that these were Mille Fleur Dutch bantam chicks. My friend and I both raise the Pure Holland Dutch not hatchery. Anyway, it turns out there was a visiting hen from the pen next door (a mutt) who apparently all these girls came from her. The father is a Mille Fleur Dutch bantam, but the mother has feathered legs and muff and beard.

These are pics of the parent roosters
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guilty Hen who laid the egg- brown one in front

[​IMG]

These are some older pictures of the pullets- two have the Mille Fleur pattern and two do not. I can get new pics if requested. There was a male and a female in here that had feathered legs that I sold earlier this year so the rest just seem to have muffs and beards not really leg feathering.
    These were taken a little over a month ago
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Someone PM me if interested. I am wanting $20 for all 4. Like I said, must pick up. I can possible bring to a swap or a show I attend.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by