Bantam respiratory illness..help!

I don’t know if this my work for you but in addition to the tylan. I put oregano oil which is a very powerful antibiotic along with fresh garlic in their water and their lungs got clear in a couple of days.

Is it pure oregano oil? And is it with the essential oils or with the olive oil..veg oil? The one I found said it was oregano oil a d olive oil mix so I didn't get it....but I'm still looking...pure oregano oil at the place I went to was 45.00 for 1 oz...I didn't get that one.

Is it pure oregano oil? And is it with the essential oils or with the olive oil..veg oil? The one I found said it was oregano oil a d olive oil mix so I didn't get it....but I'm still looking...pure oregano oil at the place I went to was 4t.00 for 1 oz..I didn't get that one.[/QUO TE]

You can find oregano oil at the health food store.
  • Use about 2-3drops of oil and dilute with small amount of carrier oil. Personally I like to use coconut oil. The oregano oil alone would burn the skin if not diluted accordingly. Please do your own research before applying it.oregano oil the the best hidden secret of the FDA. It’s also the cure for human Herpes that they don’t want you to know about. Good luck

I will try the oregano oil....going on my lunch to try and find some...I have been calling places all morning and can't get anyone to even look at my chickens....much less run a blood test.. ridiculous! I may need to look in to that job field....they told me that they don't see chickens pretty much bc they r easily replaced...wonder how they would feel if I told them that dogs are also easily replaced? I am just irritated...
I'm sorry they are not improving.
Please do keep us posted and let us know how they do with the Oregano oil.

226DA18D-0FD9-4A12-958B-CFBAF86979C4.jpeg
226DA18D-0FD9-4A12-958B-CFBAF86979C4.jpeg
This only cost $11.00

Attachments

• 0B3B75BC-C308-480D-9F9B-B9FAC8E0BCB7.jpeg
    0B3B75BC-C308-480D-9F9B-B9FAC8E0BCB7.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 2
Most of them are doing better....there r still 3 females that are having a hard time....the others are acting almost normal but u can still hear the rattling in their airway...going to try oregano oil after I get it tomorrow...I gave them some boiled eggs tonight and they ate it so that's an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom