Bantam Salmon Faverolles roos in Florida

Yes in Arlington Metropolitan area of Jacksonville FL in 32277, I'm off of I-295 exit 46.

Also they would have a 24*12*8 run and a 3*5*3 coop as the coyotes, alligators, snakes, hawks, owls, and everything else might try to make a meal of them- but it's about 4 hours from Tampa...

They can free range with myself and my dogs in the yard on bright sunny days.

Last edited:
Let me see about getting a friend to ride with me. Have you taken further precautions against your predators? These guys have been hand-raised house chickens and may not know to come in out of the rain...

The back third is completely covered with additional tree coverage, no free range without humans and dogs in yard. My coop is 1/2 inch hardware cloth, four x fours, 1/4 inch plywood and lattice (see pictures in my signature) nothing short of a human with a key could get in. Let me know I'll pm my phone number.

Boo Peeps- Are you raising bantam Salmon Faverolles for market- eggs, chicks and pullets?
I've been looking for some day old chicks that can be mailed to Massachusetts once the snow leaves us...
If you are hatching and selling chicks for this spring send me a PM.
Thanks...

They are truly all personality. They are going to Jacksonville tomorrow where they will have standards as girlfriends. I think they will think they are in chicken heaven.

Awwwww! Thank you, thank you for the pictures! I think of the guys often. It's so good to see that they're happy and getting to do a little supervised free-ranging. They are really pretty sweet guys (most of the time!) and quite the characters.

Love the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom