Bantam Salmon Favorelle eggs

Lund121671

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Wisconsin
For Sale is one Doz. show quality Bantam Favorelle Eggs. These birds are out of my birds I purchased from Catalpa Grove Farms. Kids have shown and done great! Hatching has been great. Hens are still laying, but slowing down so don't pass this up (they have been laying all winter) Flat Rate Shipping is 13.50 plus 20.00 for eggs. Sorry, but I do not have a pay pal account and would need a money order sent. I can ship today (3-12-09) and you send money then. Just need your name, address and phone number.
Photos at www.lundpoultry.com my # is 1-800-866-5801 and ask for Terry (this is my work #) here till 4 pm central time.

How about if I send you the dozen and charge you 15.00 plus the 13.50 Let me know! I can still get it out today. I need your address and a conformation that you will send a money order. Hope to hear from you soon.

Found Someone to take all 12 Today, but can Ship both of you Six next week. Let me know and I will make sure you both get six. You won't be disapointed they are great looking birds

Back
Top Bottom