Bantam Shamos

I just found out they came shrink sized. This is a breed I admire but thought impossible to own in my tiny and peaceable RIR flock. I think the bantams could work but cannot find any more information on them other than they exist. I hope your thread gets some replies from other Shamo owners. Maybe they would have information on locating breeders. I will watch this thread for developments.
Kate1

I have a group of Ko Shamo, they are different from the bantam shamos listed in the aba standard. I go to several west coast shows and dont remember seeing the bantam shamos. I am going to look and see what is exhibited at the PPBA show this month

There are bantam shamos around but not too common, and finding someone local is even less likely but still possible. They are less common I belive in the West and north. There may be some at PPBA but I can't remember if we received an entry with any.

I would be happy to locate any breeder of Ko- Shamo in the southeast within a day's driving distance of the Gulf. Or good shamos. I really like the looks of this breed.

I have O Shamo that are excellent quality. You may see pics on my face book page Fowl Mood Farm. There shamo as well as the Ko Shamo and then some gamfowl on there.

Back
Top Bottom