-+*-+*-+*~~BantamFan4Life's Chat Thread!~~*+-*+-*+-

Thanks. She was a barred rock bantam mix, a rooster spurred her when he mounted her.
hit.gif
I'm sorry about Banjo!
hugs.gif

so i am getting black swedish ducks

wyandotte

Silkies

Beautiful!!! Are those the colors you want to get, or have you gotten to choosing colors yet?

I could be considered a nerd, but not that kind. I'm a car nerd. And a chainsaw nerd. And a weedeater nerd. And a lawn mower nerd. And a tractor nerd. And I assure you, in perfectly normal.
roll.png
A gearhead! =D
I try to stay away from most things that plug in or "go". lol

any one here a nerd like me?? (nerd meaning not nes-a-ser-a-lly smart (that's a geek) but like superheros and comic books and dr who and stuff like dat)
I doubt that I qualify as a nerd, but I like Dr. Who!!! The took the past episodes off of whatever site DH was streaming them from, and he can't find them anywhere else (for free).
I also like Torchwood, Blue Bloods, SVU, anything Sherlock Holmes (as long as it's true to the original character), and other stuff like that.

hi =)

How are everyone's chickens?

Mine are good. I've been fermenting feed for them; I was just able to start adding scratch grains to it. One coop only ate half of theirs and the others didn't go in after it like usual; I think they suspect me of changing their food. lol
The chicks are growing and getting wing feathers and tail feathers.
I've got some building to do, so that everyone can live in peace and free range in harmony. =)

How are yours?

Back
Top Bottom