Bantams!

They are all so cute!
I have bantams for the first time this year. They are cochin bantams, and are a month old now. They are called Mango and Papaya. They are super friendly, especially Papaya. She (or he) loves to be held and cuddled. Papaya also turned out to be a frizzle, which I was not aware of when I bought her. She's super cute though. (I think she may actually be a he, but I'm hoping not.)
Do you have any pictures?

Here you go.

1595102923761.png

This is Mango.

1595103068047.png

And this is Papaya.

Oh my gosh can they get any cuter! Papaya is a cockerel!

I know, that's what I thought. I was really hoping for a hen. I don't know if I'll be able to keep a rooster, although a person down the road from my house has one. I'll just have to see. My neighbors are quite a distance from the coop, so maybe they won't be too bothered by a little bantam rooster. :fl

I know, that's what I thought. I was really hoping for a hen. I don't know if I'll be able to keep a rooster, although a person down the road from my house has one. I'll just have to see. My neighbors are quite a distance from the coop, so maybe they won't be too bothered by a little bantam rooster. :fl
Oh I’m sorry

I was just thinking, my one of neighbors has big dogs that bark a lot, and my other one is always playing really loud music. They couldn't possibly complain about an adorable little frizzle bantam rooster, could they?

Back
Top Bottom