Banty Cochins Just Arrived! (Pics added)

silkieluvr

Songster
12 Years
Sep 20, 2007
Marin, California
After some serious begging by Madison (Kanchii), Tome Roebuck of Golden Globe Cochins agreed to sell us a trio and they just arrived today! They are insanelyy gorgeous and pictures will be up as soon as we can get them! The roo is black and absolutely perfect, and we also got one blue and one splash pullet! Both of which are amazing! One of them even layed us an egg in the shipping box
lol.png

Last edited:
I'm about to go over to silkieluvr's to take pictures.
big_smile.png
I swear I'm not ditching my class to do this. Me? Never....

Anyway, here are the pictures that he sent us of them, he said I could use these.

roostersideview.jpg

splashpullet.jpg

The blue's tail was plucked out but it will grow back very nicely once she molts.
bluepullet.jpg

Thanks guys!
big_smile.png
I LOVE them! We decided to give the cochins all star wars themed names (I've been watching all the movies a bit too much lately) So the black rooster is now Darth Vader, the splash pullet is Princess Leia, and the blue pullet is Padme!
And here are the promised new pictures! I kind of cut all of the blue girls butt out of them because her tail's been plucked out. She wasn't happy to have her picture taken either, and the pics dont show her true, nice color.

Group shot!
arrival034.jpg

Padme!
arrival031.jpg

Princess Leia!
arrival026.jpg

Darth Vader!
arrival013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom