Barage of June posts

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
I'm not new. I just wanted to post and ask if anyone had any idea where this seemingly endless barrage of June posts has come from the last couple of days? Where have all of these been for the past two or three months?

Michael they are posts that weren't answered by ME, I missed a lot of days over a few months - so when I am feeling better I go back to answer them. Right now I am on page 74.

If you clicked on -" show posts answered" it will display ones you didn't answer in white, if the posts have a colored (sort of yellow) color background you have already responded.

March thru July generally has an exhausting explosion of new members (probably from easter chicks) then the new members thin out later in the summer. Posts from this year are not old.

So if you can't get to all the new members each day - they will accumulate - each new answered post, pushes them farther down the page, then to the next page & so on.

Michael they are posts that weren't answered by ME, I missed a lot of days over a few months - so when I am feeling better I go back to answer them. Right now I am on page 74.
Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering how I could have missed that many posts. :eek:)

And, any posts that Drumstick Diva answers, I answer as well.
wink.png
I've also been responsible for the "barrage of June posts"! Sometimes, I just have extra time on my hands and feel like greeting a couple of older members. I don't like missing any.

Last edited:
And, any posts that Drumstick Diva answers, I answer as well.
wink.png
I've also been responsible for the "barrage of June posts"! Sometimes, I just have extra time on my hands and feel like greeting a couple of older members. I don't like missing any.
x2

Back
Top Bottom