1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Barage of June posts

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Michael OShay, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    I'm not new. I just wanted to post and ask if anyone had any idea where this seemingly endless barrage of June posts has come from the last couple of days? Where have all of these been for the past two or three months?

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Michael they are posts that weren't answered by ME, I missed a lot of days over a few months - so when I am feeling better I go back to answer them. Right now I am on page 74.

If you clicked on -" show posts answered" it will display ones you didn't answer in white, if the posts have a colored (sort of yellow) color background you have already responded.

March thru July generally has an exhausting explosion of new members (probably from easter chicks) then the new members thin out later in the summer. Posts from this year are not old.

So if you can't get to all the new members each day - they will accumulate - each new answered post, pushes them farther down the page, then to the next page & so on.

3. Michael OShay

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering how I could have missed that many posts. :eek:)

4. Michael OShay

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    P.S. Don't feel like you've got to kill yourself trying to answer all of them. The world won't stop turning if you miss some June posts. :eek:)

5. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    And, any posts that Drumstick Diva answers, I answer as well. [​IMG] I've also been responsible for the "barrage of June posts"! Sometimes, I just have extra time on my hands and feel like greeting a couple of older members. I don't like missing any.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  6. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    x2

7. Michael OShay

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    I saw this one coming. :eek:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by