Barn Style Coop Pics wanted

Alley

Songster
12 Years
Oct 23, 2008
Eureka, California
Hi all,
Woo Whoo, I finally found someone to make me a new coop! I would love to have a small barn style coop but I need a picture of one to show the man that is making it for me. Anyone care to share a pic of their barn style coop? I found one on line but I would rather see what some of you have.

Thank You, and as always... you guys all rock!!
smile.png

TGB3RN

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
Just buy a pre-fab style barn shed from a big name lumber/home improvment store. I built mine from blueprints myself, cost me 2x as much as a pre-fab kit from Home Depot.

Tom

Alley

Songster
12 Years
Oct 23, 2008
Eureka, California
I did, but most are on the larger side and I need a smaller coop. I was just keeping my fingers crossed that someone might have a really good pic of a smaller barn style coop that's up off the ground.
sad.png

PQ4evr

Songster
11 Years
Jan 20, 2009
Bellville Ohio
if you find one you like print a picture and take it with you to your lumber store and there is someone that could help you. At our lowes there is one guy he thought i was nuts when I showed him a pic and told him I needed it half the size since i was only getting 12 chickens now I have been bitten with the chicken bug the DH has to move a prefabbed shed for the 22 more we are getting.
wee.gif

Felicia

Songster
10 Years
Feb 26, 2009
Michigan
Try googling it. Or if you find a bigger coop that you like the style of, just tell him you want that style but on a smaller coop. Find the style you want, and then find the layout you want, and then just stick them together
smile.png

I wish you the best of luck!
big_smile.png

agnes_day

Songster
11 Years
Aug 29, 2008
oklahoma
sarahgoats4.jpg

the roof isnt done and and i dont think we had rerun the electric when this was taken but this has worked great for us! my husband made it out of a packing crate.
ignore the crappy looking yard!!
lol.png

Alley

Songster
12 Years
Oct 23, 2008
Eureka, California
Oh my god, loved the pic with the goats, the little girl and of course the barn style coop!

I already have the wood but the sweet man that's going to build it wants a picture. I have one in mind but I can't draw worth a darn to show him. I'll try google!
Thanks for the idea!

Top Bottom