1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Barred Easter Egger Cockerel, 12 Wks/ ~FREE!~/ pickup Fannin co. GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Oct 10, 2010.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Bandit is the son of my Barred EE hen, Riley, and my Delaware rooster, Isaac. He's been raised by a broody and is very independent and seems like a pretty smart young cutie-roo. Pickup only, will not ship this boy.

Free to good home, but please send pics of your setup where he will be living so I can see he will have a safe home-thanks! He was named Bandit because as a chick, he had a little mask.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Wow, you've put up so many auctions or this boy and Suede's son! Can't believe they dont have a home yet! I would come get them both in a second if I didn't live in the city! Hope you find somewhere for 'em!

3. speckledhen

Yup, I know! This is the same old stuff this year--having to keep them much longer than I usually do before finding homes for them. They're great boys! Wish you could have one of them. [​IMG]

4. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Yep, totally!! Maybe if no one gets him I can convince my chicken friend Ivan to get one [​IMG] he lives right north of Atlanta

5. speckledhen

Want to make sure they go to a good home, as much as I'm able. They're good boys. If I don't rehome them soon, I'll be moving them into the little Firetower coop till someone wants one or both. Don't want them mating the old ladies in the coop they're living in--that is the retirement coop and shall remain rooster-less for the time being.

6. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Looks like I'm going to have the same problem with 3 of these.

BR hen X EE roo

Mine have tan and brown saddle feathers coming in though.

I live 2 1/2 blocks from the poultry auction here, but I don't want to d that to them.

7. speckledhen

Sometimes, I have more trouble with mixed breeds, but usually the pure breeds, like the Blue Orps or Delawares, are fairly easy to rehome.

8. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Ya

I was hoping for pullets and got all roos

If it wan't for bad luck................

9. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Cynthia (or cyn?)- If Ivan is interested I will send you a pic of his coop run and farm.

10. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Has 4 laying hens and a coop and run the size of your original clutch hutch. No roosters, though. They free range all day in a big field and some woods.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by