Barred Holland breed of chickens

Hey Jen, any idea what I might charge for a 3 month old trio? I was thinking $45. Thanks.

LOL, you charge whatever you can get. Seriously, though, prices vary so much by where you are and who wants to buy them. If your selling them for egg layers, never in the world (at least not down here) But for someone interested in the breed that wants a start it would be a good price. Do you now how much they weigh? the look a good size for three months.

I have sold hatchery run, sexlinked hens here in southeast Arkansas for $20 each. It depends on how much the buyer wants them.

You should either place them on BYV auction or on Featherauction. Let the buyers decide the price. Put your starting price and let the bidding begin!

Michelle, No apology necessary, I'm thrilled that you like them. The trio would be a cockeral and two pullets. 1st and 3rd photos are of the cockeral, last pic has both pullets eating the new foliage on my japanese maple. Weird photo, but it shows the wing set on the one girl. I like the boy, he's already filling out better than my alpha.

Jen ~ I don't have weights on them. Sad that they don't bring more money, they are such sweet birds. We hatched out at least 6 different breeds this spring, and even as 1 week old chicks the Hollands are by far the sweetest, calmest ones.

Back
Top Bottom