Barred Rock contest 2!

Harriet
DSCF1170.jpg

16july033.jpg

16july039.jpg

16july042.jpg

When is the contest over?

Thanks! You're reading Fatima's expression perfectly!
lol.png
That's the door the treats come through. Whenever I let them wander for an extended period of time, eventually she'll wind up pecking at the door begging for treats. Part chicken, part clown!

Here is Bertha, I have no idea of her age I have had her almost 3 yrs now, she was adopted from the ac shelter:) she wasn't very pretty when I got her but a lot of good food and love she is very pretty and is quite the begger she loves it when I grill out, she has been know to fly into my lap if I eat outside-You know you're a redneck when a chicken is begging for your supper ha ha
bertha.jpg

ok this is Bertha and her pal red a little red cochin-
P2050451.jpg

She is my only standard chicken at home and rules the roost:D

Bolivar Shagnasty- 5 months
13062_outsidechickenvidme_058.jpg

Ranger-11 months After the dog attak, he healed up nicely, such a trooper. He almost died trying to protect his flock. The flock is fine and he is alive so I guess it was worth it!
13062_flowersandkittieandrandomstuff_111.jpg

This is my DD's BR Raoul...He is 4 1/2 mo.s and huge. He was one of 9 packing peanuts from Ideal and the only one we kept. From the time we got him he has been very attached to our DD and is also very sweet to e-one else...But DD is his favorite. Whenever we go out to the coop he always runs to greet us no matter where he is and walks the rest of the way back with us. While we are sitting and watching the chicks he'll come and sit by us and watch them too as he chats to us. And in the evenings before everyone gets locked up he will lay on my lap on his side and hang his sweet head over my leg and go to sleep while I pet him. I have entered 3 pics of him. One with him standing on his ramp. One with my DD holding him up. And finally my favorite is one of Raoul doing what he loves best, getting his daily hug from DD...He'll lay his head on her shoulder and spread his wings while she hugs him...It's so cute. Hope you all enjoy Raouls pictures!!

5702-R1-02-1A_003.jpg

5702-R1-01-0A_002.jpg

5702-R1-00-00A_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom