Barred rock leg color

A Barred Rock IS a Plymouth Rock. Barred is just a variety. They come in many other colors. The breed is Plymouth Rock.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah i dont know much about chickens i know afew breeds but............................................

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah i dont know much about chickens i know afew breeds but............................................
That’s alright! Everybody starts somewhere hahah ❤️🥰 but yeah. Same breed! They also come in White (White Rock), Buff, Blue, Colombian, Partridge, Silver Pencilled, and I think one more.

no no your ok its nice to know more about chickens
Oh okay good! I think I got a bit carried away with the second post and wanted to make sure :hugs if you have any more questions, I’m glad to explain LOL but yeah, if you ever see like “white rock” or barred rock or whatever, those are the same breed 🥰❤️

Oh okay good! I think I got a bit carried away with the second post and wanted to make sure :hugs if you have any more questions, I’m glad to explain LOL but yeah, if you ever see like “white rock” or barred rock or whatever, those are the same breed 🥰❤️
ok thanks:hugs

Back
Top Bottom