Barred Rocks Good Shepard Poulty Ranch

This is really a great thread. I've not contributed but learned much thanks to Mr. Blosi, KathyinMo and others. I've placed an order for some GS progeny stock for this spring. I am excited at the prospect of growing such great heritage lines.

I am hoping that someone can help me find out more about these two lines of barred rocks that I have. The originals came from Bob Colter who told the guy that they were Erik Nelson and Guy Roy lines. Can someone PVT to me or e-mail me any info they have on the lines? E-mail is [email protected].

Thanks!
Rob

Hello!

I know this thread is about Barred Rocks but I also know that some of you raise Columbian Rocks. I am opening a new thread and hope that those who raise Columbian patterned birds will join in and help everyone learn from their experiences.

The thread will be called "
“Building and Working With the Columbian Patterned Birds".

Hope to see some of you there.

Rob

I am in Eustis area in central fl. I am looking for a breeder in fl that breeds heritage barred rocks , not hatchery stock. I am wanting to help preserve the breed. if anyone could point me In the right direction I would really appreciate it.

I am in Eustis area in central fl. I am looking for a breeder in fl that breeds heritage barred rocks , not hatchery stock. I am wanting to help preserve the breed. if anyone could point me In the right direction I would really appreciate it.

I am breeding them and can ship to you. I just put eggs in the incubator to check for fertility since I just set up a breeding pen for them.

We breed Heritage Barred Rocks. Check out our Facebook page Barred Rock Farm of Hampstead to see all of our birds and what we are working on. I will have chicks available at the end of Feb. How many chicks are you looking for?

Check with CPartist on here. She is in Alachua and my be the only breeder in Fla that has what you are looking for.......stan

Back
Top Bottom