Baseball Fans?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Oct 8, 2009.

1. coloradochick

coloradochick Songster

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    I follow the Rockies pretty religiously and I'm hoping they can get tomorrow's game in before it gets too bad out.

And as far as Matt Holliday is concerned, the Cards can have him. No room for the arrogance.

GO ROCKS!!!!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:Holliday got a nice smack in Y joint last night!!!! I think was hurting for more reasons than missing the ball!!!!!

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:Holliday got a nice smack in Y joint last night!!!! I think was hurting for more reasons than missing the ball!!!!!

Everybody has there bad days. He is a great baseball player.

4. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Rockies/Phillies game tonight in Denver has been postponed until tomorrow due to the weather! Cold, Snow, and we won't get above freezing today. UGH!!

5. coloradochick

coloradochick Songster

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Oh man Coopa I hadn't heard that yet [​IMG] Well heck, got to think of something else to do tonight [​IMG]

6. Coopa Cabana

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    ColoradoChick, I have to run over to Wardle's this afternoon to pick up my feed - really having trouble getting incentived to go outside - it hasn't even melted off the SUV yet!

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Our game starts at 3:07 our time. 3:07 ????? what the heck is with that??

8. coloradochick

coloradochick Songster

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG] Good question. My daughters high school has their classes scheduled like that this year [​IMG] rediculous!

Coopa, I haven't been to Wardles since I was in about the 5th grade getting feed for my friends horse even though it's right down the road basically. What kind do they sale? And is it comparable? We got to the Golden Feed for Purina products. It's cheaper than the Brothers feed place on 72nd and Indiana that sales Ranchway. Or if we're up Brighton way then we stop into The Merchantile, they're much cheaper (just further for gas usage) and they sale Ranchway also.

Thank goodness it's supposed to warm up next week. This cold weather needs to go [​IMG]

9. Coopa Cabana

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    I just always figured those oddball start times had to do with the TV advertising, etc. But if the schools are doing it, that blows that theory out of the water!!

CoChick - I've just always gone to Wardles 'cause it's close. I should seek out other feed stores one of these days. I'm buying 50 lb bags of MannaPro Egg Maker Pellets for $11.49. Just switched from the crumbles to pellets - hopefully will cut down on alot of the waste. My Deep Little Method is more like the Deep Crumbles Method. Gonna raise the feeder, also, and see if that helps.

10. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    I hope it's the Yankees and the Dodgers in the World Series! Yappy, you can come watch here in Jersey with me while I root on the Yanks [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: