Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shower

• I just use the creek

• I don't bathe

• Total voters
When I was building my house the plans called for a big Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. I never take a bath. I nixed the Jacuzzi and had a 2 person shower put in instead.

If I want to soak I jump into the hot tub in the backyard- consistent 103 degrees of chlorinated goodness, music piped in, glass of wine, and deer wandering by. Aaaahhhh...
cool.png

my circa 1978 bathtub is so shallow, I can't wash my knees! My son had allot of fun bubble baths though!
I am a showerer-as hot as I can, my husband likes cooler showers-makes it difficult when he washes my hair-hehe

Showers When I Gotta Go To Work Etc But At Night Or When It's Cold Or When I've Been Out In The Cold, Hot Baths Win Everytime!

I take showers for two reasons...

Time. I have NO TIME in the mornings before school to take a nice bath.
Our bathtub is DISGUSTING. We haven't changed it since we moved into this house for money reasons, and this tub won't get clean with a thousand scourings.

In our old house, with a nice new tub, I'd sit and soak for about an hour with a good book if I was sick, it would make me feel better, temporarily. But now... with this tub... it would just make me feel sicker.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom