Bathes

Also do u think that mites come from their poop, and how do I scrub the mites off if I use the bathing idea

Also do u think that mites come from their poop, and how do I scrub the mites off if I use the bathing idea
If you want to kill the mites, you need to use something like poultry dust or kitten flea shampoo. Water and any other type of soap won't work.

What type of poultry dust? I bathed my chickens with puppy shampoo and then sprayed them with poultry protector and with the most infected ones I applied DE to them. I then scattered DE all over my coop and in my chicken nesting boxes. I am hoping that it should get better. Do you have any more suggestions?

What type of poultry dust? I bathed my chickens with puppy shampoo and then sprayed them with poultry protector and with the most infected ones I applied DE to them. I then scattered DE all over my coop and in my chicken nesting boxes. I am hoping that it should get better. Do you have any more suggestions?
DE doesn't work. I use these:

Thankyou so much for your help! I think I will use all of those pictured and hope for the best!

Back
Top Bottom