Bator tester eggs--Mixed bag of eggs and chickens--Sold out

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chiknlady, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiknlady

chiknlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    SE PA
    If anyone is interested- I will sell a doz for $8 shipped. I have a full bator and will be offering eggs I gathered over the last few days...
    Breeds running together include Brahmas, Penedesencas, Cuckoo Marans, Orpingtons, Cornish X's (yes they are laying) Red Sex Links, Polish, Cochins and Danish Leghorns to name a few...

I have no idea what will hatch out--but I will send a colorful assortment... A good way to test out your bator and get some interesting results...

I have ducks running together as well--Pekins, Khakis, Cayuga and Muscovy-- I will sell 6 for $3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. FrChuckW

FrChuckW Father to all, Dad to none

Sep 7, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Okay, $8.00 for the chicken eggs and $3.00 for 6 duck eggs, I'll take a shot at testing them for you. I can paypal you tomorrow.

3. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i will also take a shot at them if you would like to have another. i would do both of them.

4. doodledoo

doodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2008
    Cartersville, GA
    Me too - I'll do both.

5. chiknlady

chiknlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    SE PA
    Sounds Good--I will pm you with paypal info...Eggs will ship tomorrow or Monday priority mail--I won't ship over the weekend--cause that could be bad--

6. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Have you gotten enough offers? If not, i would like to purchase some of your eggs also. (Of course, I would like them next week too [​IMG] )

7. PoultryScienceAggie

PoultryScienceAggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    College Station, TX
    How much would a dozen duck eggs be with shipping? I may be interested if you have any more.

8. vickie2133

vickie2133 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Corbin
    I would be interested in testing the eggs also. I would like duck eggs and also chicken eggs, if these are still available.

9. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have any duck eggs left?

10. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    I'd like a dozen, but won't need them until next week...think you'll still have some?
    Barb

One boyfriend, one dog, 4 cats, 3 ducks, 4 Buff Orpingtons, 1 Black Orp Roo, 1 Astralorp, 1 Cuckoo Maran, 3 French Marans, 2 Sebrights, 1 SS bantam, 1 Blue Splash standard cochin, 1 Buff bantam cochin, 2 Russian Spangled Orloffs, and 1 Welsummer mix who lays blue eggs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by