<>battle for a element<>a elk rp

Do you like elk?and do you like this rp?

• The rp:eh,it's ok....elk:eh,there ok.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The rp:yes!elk:who how!yes!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The rp:noway!how dare you make this!its horrible!elk:noway!there filthy and gross and have flys!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
(there's no other elk
1f602.png
) Revel ran of to his cave, tears streaming down his face. He decided he would try to talk to Selena soon, or he would kill evron as soon as possible.
Evron decided to go outside and take a drink from the stream, not knowing Revel might be hiding there.

Revel was watching evron . He took his chance and jumped on his back pinning him in the mud and rammed his stomach over and over. He had much experience in this field because he has killed 13 spiders and 26 cats

Revel was watching evron . He took his chance and jumped on his back pinning him in the mud and rammed his stomach over and over. He had much experience in this field because he has killed 13 spiders and 26 cats
Evron squirmed free, but not before his stomach started to bleed. "What have I done to you?" he demanded.
"Just because female elk don't want you because you're awkward and hideous doesn't mean you're getting mine." Evron then rammed his antlers into Revel's leg, pinning him down.

Name:Revel
Gender Male
Speceis(elk,huge spider,big cat or human/hunter): elk
Description: he is pale gray with black antlers hooves and belly and red eyes
Mate/crush: selena
History: he was kicked out if his herd as a young baby because of his eyes . He wants his own herd but nobody likes him so he is following around evrons herd. He is love with serena
Personality: he is loving and caring but gets angry sometimes
Username: BabyandCotton

( you can follow around me and chicken loving freak, we hunters but we protect the forest from big cats and other predators of the elk)

Back
Top Bottom