Battle of the Gods/Goddesses RP

Name: Bella
God/Goddess of what?: Beauty and Nature
Apperance Age: 16
Symbol: (optional)
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) Dove (Though she always has animals following her around)
How he/she was born (optional) She was born when the first flower bloomed.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Her beauty and her animal friends
Apperance/Picture: She has long silky curly blonde hair, wherever she steps flowers bloom (sparkling glowing flowers that animals enjoy eating). Being the goddess of beauty her beauty is un-comparable.
th

Evil Apperance/Picture:
th

Personality: sweet, kind, caring, naive, clueless, curious
History: (optional) When she was born noone knew of her existence and animals found her and took care of her. She roamed the earth with the animals (who never got old,sick, or died when they stayed with her) (so she knows noting about suffering) wherever she stayed (for about 100-500 years) forests and jungles grew. Then one day while the god Torrent was roaming the earth he found her, right away he knew she was not humen because animals didn't run away from her, also wherever she stepped stange flowers bloom, Bella was delighted to meet him as he was "just like her". Torrent conviced Bella to go to the gods home and she agreeded. She has now stayed with Torrant for a few hours (they just got back up) she has no idea what anything is (as she has been living in the forest all her life) and is very curious.

Last edited:
Yea could i put that in my history for my form and stuff that we could be brother or sister.

Name: Bella
God/Goddess of what?: Beauty and Nature
Apperance Age: 16
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) Dove (Though she always has animals following her around)
How he/she was born (optional) She was born when the first flower bloomed.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Her beauty and her animal friends
Apperance/Picture: She has long silky curly blonde hair, wherever she steps flowers bloom (sparkling glowing flowers that animals enjoy eating)
Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed)
Personality: sweet, kind, caring, naive, clueless,
History: (optional) When she was born noone knew of her existence and animals found her and took care of her. She roamed the earth with the animals (who never got old,sick, or died when they stayed with her) (so she knows noting about suffering) wherever she stayed (for about 100-500 years) forests and jungles grew. Then one day while the god Torrent was roaming the earth he found her, right away he knew she was not humen because animals didn't run away from her, also wherever she stepped stange flowers bloom, Bella was delighted to meet him as he was "just like her". Torrent conviced Belle to go to the gods home and she agreeded.

shes his long lost sister so he doesn't know her yet

Last edited:
ok the Zapters are ghastly black hooded beings that float (you can't see their feet) (if they even have any...) noone has ever seen whats behind the black robes (YET!!)

Last edited:
Name:Colin
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): All nature and the sea. ( Kinda like mother nature....but he is a guy. )
Apperance Age: 17
Symbol: (optional) Crown
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) lion
How he/she was born (optional)He was born on the first birth of a rainbow.
Weapon: Control of animals ( So he can control them to attack. ) Also he can make floods, tornadios, hurricanes, etc.
Apperance/Picture:

Personality: Very kind, loves animals. He really loves nature and would give anything to even save a simple tree. He dislikes anyone that does not like animals and can bring nature upon he/she. He is very proper and tries to make everyday a pretty day.
History: He was born on the first rainbow that ever happened. He was found in the forest by a bear, dear, bird, and etc. He was raised by them animals and done mostly what ever they done. After years he started to have magic over most nature and could make floods, hurricanes and stuff like that happen if he got mad. He He started to become king of any act of nature and any animal he got around it would become healthy or never die. He started to be able to breath under water for as long as he wanted, and every time he walked a animal was born. He knows every type of animal and understands what they say. He became god of nature at a early age and could control any act of nature. He then noticed he could not die so then he became a god. He was found by a god named Carrie, she helped him be god and was known as his helper.
Crush: none so far
Kids: none so far
Spouse: none so far

Last edited:
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): All nature and the sea. ( Kinda like mother nature....but he is a guy. )
Weapon: Control of animals ( So he can control them to attack. ) Also he can make floods, tornadios, hurricanes, etc.
Apperance/Picture:

Personality: Very kind, loves animals. He really loves nature and would give anything to even save a simple tree. He dislikes anyone that does not like animals and can bring nature upon he/she. He is very proper and tries to make everyday a pretty day.
History: He was born on the first rainbow that ever happened. He was found in the forest by a bear, dear, bird, and etc. He was raised by them animals and done mostly what ever they done. After years he started to have magic over most nature and could make floods, hurricanes and stuff like that happen if he got mad. He He started to become king of any act of nature and any animal he got around it would become healthy or never die. He started to be able to breath under water for as long as he wanted, and every time he walked a animal was born. He knows every type of animal and understands what they say. He became god of nature at a early age and could control any act of nature. He then noticed he could not die so then he became a god.

wait so what? how did he get up to the heavens Etc, (most gods/goddesses where born in the heavens. also that would be alot or not enough animals if every step he took an animal was born...)
(also I know i'm gonna get alot of hate for this but, could you please not copy and slightly change my carries profile?)

Last edited:
It is fixed about how he got to heaven and i did not fix the part were every step he takes a animal is born because it can be any random animal including fish.

Apperance/Picture:

History: He was born on the first rainbow that ever happened. He was found in the forest by a bear, dear, bird, and etc. He was raised by them animals and done mostly what ever they done. After years he started to have magic over most nature and could make floods, hurricanes and stuff like that happen if he got mad. He He started to become king of any act of nature and any animal he got around it would become healthy or never die. He started to be able to breath under water for as long as he wanted, and every time he walked a animal was born. He knows every type of animal and understands what they say. He became god of nature at a early age and could control any act of nature. He then noticed he could not die so then he became a god. He was found by a god tollorant and they took him to heaven. They knew he was not human.

so umm do you mean my charater Torrant or a different one ( I'm gonna make a profile for Torrant soon...) If you mean A different person you need to make a profile for him to (also are you mad at me?
hide.gif
hit.gif
)

Name: Torrant
God/Goddess of what? : Water and War
Apperance Age: 18
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional)
How he/she was born: he was born along with the first gods (when the world was created)
Weapon: he can control water, he has a sword and when he needs it, he pulls it out of his palm (MAGIC XD) he is also being the god of war amazing at fighting and can use almost any weapons.
Apperance/Picture:
th

th
Personality: Cold (not that many friends), hates being told what to do, (never ever get into a fight with him)
History: (optional)

Last edited:
No i am not mad at you....why would you say that. I will make a torrant soon it was kinda like a person in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom