Battle of the Gods/Goddesses RP

I fixed it and it is not Torrant now it is Carrie and that is all now fixed and i will make a carrie for her. she is my helper.

Ok btw i thought a torrant was like a person that finds gods or something lol i dd not know it was a name lol i thought it was like a servant or something lol so i did not know i stole it from you and i changed it lol. I have carrie for a servant lol.

Form
Name: Carrie ( Harvest Goddess )
God/Goddess of what?: Fruit, and food known as the harvest goddess
Apperance Age: 30
Symbol: (optional) Apple.
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) None
How he/she was born (optional) Was born in heaven of the first bloom of fruit.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Foods she can turn them into monsters to chase or hurt something if she wants.
Apperance/Picture:
download (9).jpg
Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed) TBA
Personality: Cold to everyone but the god of animals because she helps him a lot.
History: None
Kids: None so far
Spouse: None so far
Crush: None so far.

Last edited:
Form
Name: Carrie ( Harvest Goddess )
God/Goddess of what?: Fruit, and food known as the harvest goddess
Apperance Age: 30
Symbol: (optional) Apple.
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) None
How he/she was born (optional) Was born in heaven of the first bloom of fruit.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Foods she can turn them into monsters to chase or hurt something if she wants.
Apperance/Picture:
download (9).jpg
Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed) TBA
Personality: Cold to everyone but the god of animals because she helps him a lot.
History: None

ok this born from the first thing is getting really annoying... also I can't see your pic other wise good
after History add a crush,spouse and kids slot/place (adding it to the form right now)

Last edited:
( Are you mad at me.)
( haha I'm not gonna lie sotta but not really) ( Don't worry about it i'll get over it, also please add a pic or a discribe her then add a crush,spouse and kids slot for both carries) (by the way carries means charater) (been having a bad day so my tempers really low don't worry about it)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom