Battle of the Gods/Goddesses RP

May woke up and shook her sister June "wake up" she said softly "yes?" June asked she woke up and rubbed her eyes "we have work to do" May said happily "but its spring!" June protested and pulled the cover over her head. "Fine i'll go by myself" May said and started changing. "ok ok I'll go June said not wanting to upset her sister."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richie landed on earth with a soft thup he quietly turned into his a dog (he is the god of dogs so he can do that right Mipuppy?) he barked happily and trotted off

(Yes he can Orpington)

"A dress?" The seamstress asked surprised "yes a f***ing dress!" Torrent said annoyed whats so hard to understand about a dress?! then he realized "it's not for me" he said trying not to laugh "oh..." The seamstress said "just make how ever you want as long as its pretty and confortable ill be back in a few hours to pick it up" torrent said smoothly and walked away. (Brb for a while)

Veritas stoodin her favorite place: the sloping side of a large mountain, remote, untouched, and full of life. There was a balance in life and the everlasting cycle of its expiring, one she found comfort in.

Last edited:
May woke up and shook her sister June "wake up" she said softly "yes?" June asked she woke up and rubbed her eyes "we have work to do" May said happily "but its spring!" June protested and pulled the cover over her head. "Fine i'll go by myself" May said and started changing. "ok ok I'll go June said not wanting to upset her sister."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richie landed on earth with a soft thup he quietly turned into his a dog (he is the god of dogs so he can do that right Mipuppy?) he barked happily and trotted off

May and June landed on earth, May got to work right away. She pointed at a brown flower bush and suddenly it was green again beautiful flowers blooming from it. June smiled and pointed at the brown/yellow grass it turned green then it got all muddy. May laughed "to much water" she said and fixed it, they continued bring spring to the world.

(Gtg guys bed)

Name: Mason
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): (if you are the goddess of the arts and someone else is the goddess of music they are better at music then you but you are their superior) God of Royalness
Apperance Age: 17
Symbol: (optional) Crown
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) Lion
How he/she was born (optional) One night thousands of years ago, there was a king, and it was night time, and as the king was going to bed he set his crown on a statue of a man, over night the statue came to life and blessed the king with much royal magic, and life forever. After that he found a way to heaven to become king.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Lightning bolts
Apperance/Picture:

Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed)

Personality:Very nice, not very calm and mostly always hyper. He is always proper. He lives in a huge castle in heaven and has very much money.
History: (optional)
Crush: Heather
Spouse: none yet
Kids: none yet
User: Silkie Chicken

Form
Name:Colin
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): God of Fall ( autumn )
Apperance Age:10
Symbol: (optional) A orange leaf
Animal Symbol (Pet):
How he/she was born (optional) He was born on the first fall of a leaf. He was raised in a small village. He got took to heaven by a Unknown angle.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Mostly anything in the season fall that is harmful.
Apperance/Picture:

Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed)

Personality: He is very sweet and loves candy. He is always happy and loves the holiday halloween.
History: (optional) His big brother is Shadow.
Crush: June
Spouse: none
Kids: none

Form
Name: Spice
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): (if you are the goddess of the arts and someone else is the goddess of music they are better at music then you but you are their superior) god of love
Apperance Age: 18
Symbol: (optional) a heart
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional)
How he/she was born (optional) He was born on valentines day, on the first kiss of anyone.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) He can brake hearts but if your nice and not evil he will mend a broken heart.
Apperance/Picture:

Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed) Has red hair and fire, flame eyes.
Personality: He is very nice. He almost flurts with every girl he sees. He loves kids and is very kind and proper to anyone. He hopes to get married one day to a nice girl.
History: (optional) His brother is Mason
Crush: none yet

Name: Mason
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): (if you are the goddess of the arts and someone else is the goddess of music they are better at music then you but you are their superior) God of Royalness
Apperance Age: 17
Symbol: (optional) Crown
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional) Lion
How he/she was born (optional) One night thousands of years ago, there was a king, and it was night time, and as the king was going to bed he set his crown on a statue of a man, over night the statue came to life and blessed the king with much royal magic, and life forever. After that he found a way to heaven to become king.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Lightning bolts
Apperance/Picture: Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed) Personality:Very nice, not very calm and mostly always hyper. He is always proper. He lives in a huge castle in heaven and has very much money.
History: (optional)
Crush: Heather
User: Silkie Chicken Form
Name:Colin
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): God of Fall ( autumn )
Apperance Age:10
Symbol: (optional) A orange leaf
Animal Symbol (Pet):
How he/she was born (optional) He was born on the first fall of a leaf. He was raised in a small village. He got took to heaven by a Unknown angle.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) Mostly anything in the season fall that is harmful.
Apperance/Picture: Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed) Personality: He is very sweet and loves candy. He is always happy and loves the holiday halloween.
History: (optional) His big brother is Shadow.
Crush: June
[COLOR=rgb(51,I I,51)]Spouse: none[/COLOR]
Kids: none
User: Silkie Chicken Form
Name: Spice
God/Goddess of what? (limited to 2 things): (if you are the goddess of the arts and someone else is the goddess of music they are better at music then you but you are their superior) god of love
Apperance Age: 18
Symbol: (optional) a heart
Animal Symbol (Pet): (optional)
How he/she was born (optional) He was born on valentines day, on the first kiss of anyone.
Weapon: (no modern weapons like a gun) (animals can be used as weapons) He can brake hearts but if your nice and not evil he will mend a broken heart.
Apperance/Picture: Evil Apperance/Picture: (in case your carrie is ever transformed) Has red hair and fire, flame eyes.
Personality: He is very nice. He almost flurts with every girl he sees. He loves kids and is very kind and proper to anyone. He hopes to get married one day to a nice girl.
History: (optional) His brother is Mason
Crush: none yet
All in! they all so creative :D I love Collin and spice (so hot Kaa!)<3 (ill put them on tommorow when I can get on my latop it's easier and faster)

Last edited:
Thanks and for some reason the things spaced and got put weird lol and i slacked off on collin and spices form cause i got to in a rush XD thx!!!

Bella shivered why is it so cold and dark in here? she thought Torrant had left her in his house he called it (more like a mansion) and told her he would be back soon. The "house" scared her there was no sky or clouds no trees either.

I'm going to go ahead and join this; being someone who loves mythology. If you need any help with anything, by the way, I'm here.

Name: Bahar Wekk
God/Goddess of what?: Fertility and motherhood.
Apperance Age: 19, as it is more likely for the young to experience higher fertility rates.
Symbol: The pomegranate, which symbolizes fertility in most cultures.
Animal Symbol (Pet): N/A
How he/she was born: Said to have been born from the dawn of time itself, as all life requires a mother. Possibly the biologically oldest diety.
Weapon: Bahar is non-violent. Instead, she aids those in need during battles.
Apperance/Picture:

Evil Apperance/Picture: Thin, as a sign of a loss of fertility and health.
Personality: Gentle and loving, very motherly. It is difficult to anger her.
History: She has existed for very long, and has mothered many with all of her heart, including the first animals and mortals. It is said she takes orphans under her arms and is the one who blesses couples expecting children.
Crush: N/A
Spouse: N/A
Kids: Being the motherly god, she considers all life on earth to be her offspring.
User: Zinnia-Hen

Back
Top Bottom