Bay Area BYCers!

Posting to say I have some mixed pullets for sale.My pens are full and no room to build more. Not sure what they will lay, but the birds in the yard are Wellie, FBCM, AM and American game and some mixed hens from those breeds that hatched out these chic ks. Egg color could be just about anything and most are at or close to POL. If anyone is interested, pm me for prices.

I really wish I could have gone. Still have quite a bit left to do on the new coop before I stock up on new hens. Thanks for the pictures. I'm glad I got to see some of the beautiful birds, at least vicariously.

Hey everyone we got three ducks straight run and two ended up being drakes so we have to rehome one. He is a sweety & super cute. Im located in Vallejo message me if you are interested. He is to be a pet NOT food please! I believe he is a Cayuga mix

I really wish I could have gone. Still have quite a bit left to do on the new coop before I stock up on new hens. Thanks for the pictures. I'm glad I got to see some of the beautiful birds, at least vicariously.

Definitely go next time you get the chance. The sale barn was disappointing (for my taste) and I didn't come home with anything new-- even though I wanted to. Good Luck on finishing your coop soon! At least the weather is in your favor right now...
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom