Bay Area BYCers!

jeepers, how big was that EQ last night, it was quite a jolt!

Anyone here feel it?

eta:

SAN JUAN BAUTISTA, CA. -- Central California was struck by a magnitude 4.5 earthquake in the early hours of Wednesday morning. The U.S. Geological Survey placed the epicentre approximately 6 miles south-east of San Juan Bautista. The quake could be felt as far north as San Francisco.

At this stage there have been no reports of any injuries caused by the quake.

Last edited:
Quote:
The Omelet Express in Railroad Square... really good food. DW and i stop there on our way to Medocino every time. I fish Lake Sonoma for Bass Tournys and make that loop to Omelet Express.

Norm in N.CA....
caf.gif

Anyone happen to need Welsh harlequins? I am thinking about putting some golds from metzer 11/29 hatched birds for sale. (sunol area)

The Omelet Express in Railroad Square... really good food. DW and i stop there on our way to Medocino every time. I fish Lake Sonoma for Bass Tournys and make that loop to Omelet Express.

You might know my dad he fished here for the santa clara bass busters not so much recently but he's done it since I was really small his names Sego...he fished all the lakes pedro, clear lake, melones what a small world.

Quote:
Talk about a small world, my DD is near you at Stanford.. I have been down that way more in the last 4 years than it the previous 20 years i have lived in the bay area... We come down and spend Parents Weekend, big game and other random times in the area. We like to spend time doing our own review of great dining places in the area...
lol.png

Norm in N.CA

Quote:
Talk about a small world, my DD is near you at Stanford.. I have been down that way more in the last 4 years than it the previous 20 years i have lived in the bay area... We come down and spend Parents Weekend, big game and other random times in the area. We like to spend time doing our own review of great dining places in the area...
lol.png

Norm in N.CA

Stanford?? My DD is al CAL.. Can we meet on good terms...???
cool.png

Ok, Rob, let us know what might work for you.
Dawn

Quote:
lol.png

Norm in N.CA

Stanford?? My DD is al CAL.. Can we meet on good terms...???
cool.png

Ok, Rob, let us know what might work for you.
Dawn

Stanford / CAL.... hmmmmm
Well since the Ax is in Stanford this year
big_smile.png
being at a meeting with CAL folks is all good
lau.gif

Well, I just graduated last June from Stanford. But I'm fine with Cal people too...

Anyways, here's a nice shot of the "boys":
IMAG0766.jpg

And great news - SunnyDawn is going to take both of my gorgeous boys (so they can keep each other company). They're buddies (for now). Hooray!

Quote:
Oh good... I thought we were... but didn't know if there were more. Sorry din mean to scare you.
And, can I sit your chicks?? I have a decent sized brooder. How long are you gone? Where??

And Rob,
hit.gif
I just promised to work extra tomorrow.... we have several people out sick... one got rear ended & has been out 2 weeks :[ I hope she's ok.
Maybe we can have a get together in your area in March when the chicks come?

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom