Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
D.gif

celebrate.gif

Cheryl, that is the most wonderful news! It helps to be well connected and have people who know people when these things happen. Hopefully your 0-3 year plan will place you in an area where you control what lives on your property and not your crotchety neighbors! If you ever want Mille Fleur leghorns again I think I know where you might be able to get some!
wink.png

p.s. For the person that asked, here's the cute egg holder I bought from Cheryl. You put the eggs in at the top and they roll around until they reach the front. I can't fill mine because of egg stealing broodies! Cheryl's was filled with the most beautiful rainbow of egg colors! Looking at this picture makes me miss my gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, cooking island and travertine backsplash. Just one of the sacrifices of moving to the country. I may need to give this kitchen a little facelift one of these days.
big_smile.png

34566_holder.jpg

Isn't this always the way it works! So Tonight I will have the funds to build a coop, But with moving this weekend and baby shower next weekend, and MIL says I will give birth the next weekend (Her, DH and BIL, were all born Easter weekend) LOL, I don't know when I will have time to build the coop, DH says we will do it this weekend, but we haven't even packed the house yet, I really doubt we will have coop building time.

But good news is that yesterday I was wandering around the ranch, getting new pictures for the Equestrian center website, and found a big stack of T1-11 siding, so I went to FIL and asked how much he would charge his grandson for 8 sheets of it? He rolled his eyes
roll.png
and said, Just take it...
ya.gif
LOL, I about peed my pants! That was going to be the most expensive part of the coop! So now we have decided on a 8x8 Walk in coop!

Quote:
Yeah! Kelsey! What a great FIL!

Take it easy on yourself girlie

And I know it's hard right now try to get some rest and not wear yourself out. Trust me, rest may not be an option in a few weeks.

Quote:
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
D.gif

celebrate.gif

Cheryl,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Pls. let us know if you really want to downsize that much! We know how you love your girls (and guys)!!!
woot.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

DITTO!

Back
Top Bottom