Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
Have you heard from Cheryl? Will it work out with her friend? I'm good to go but do need an address.
smile.png

No I haven't

I'm taking thekids to Micky D's
sickbyc.gif

I'll pm here when I get back

Kim,

Great that you're taking Cheryl's trio of Rocks .... at least she'll know who's taking care of all her flocks and girls ...
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
No I haven't

I'm taking thekids to Micky D's
sickbyc.gif

I'll pm here when I get back

Kim,

Great that you're taking Cheryl's trio of Rocks .... at least she'll know who's taking care of all her flocks and girls ...
yippiechickie.gif

When she's able again I told her I'd have chicks or eggs or both for her. Now I need to do some project work and see if I can do half the job Cheryl was doing.

Bravo! Welcome to the thread. Just a warning. We're nuts!

I have a question for you though since you live in SJ. Did they close up my Flea Market? I know they were supposed to about a year or so ago, but hoping with the housing issues, they left it alone.

Debi I pm'd you!

Last edited:
This is my outdoor brooder. I've started calling it the "Barney Baby Brooder", I didn't realize when picking out the colors how reminiscent of the big purple dinosaur that it was...
lol.png

IMG_4367.jpg

Quote:
Kim,

yippiechickie.gif

When she's able again I told her I'd have chicks or eggs or both for her. Now I need to do some project work and see if I can do half the job Cheryl was doing.

Bravo! Welcome to the thread. Just a warning. We're nuts!

I have a question for you though since you live in SJ. Did they close up my Flea Market? I know they were supposed to about a year or so ago, but hoping with the housing issues, they left it alone.

Kim PM me your regular email address The last time I tried it it got kicked back.

Debi I pm'd you!

Quote:
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-022.gif Cute!

Thanks!
big_smile.png

I love having the babies outside too, as much as I like having them close to us inside... sleeping at night is much easier without constant peeping.
tongue.png

I bet! We have turned the spare bedroom into a nursery and I am getting pretty tired of the middle of the night peeping myself! Mine are so spoiled if they want fresh water they will hollar so loud I think it would wake me even if they were outside!
lol.png
Course I'm the idiot who gets up at 2am to get them fresh water.
roll.png

Quote:
How cute is that!!! And I love the name! My 19 yr old 6 ft 4 in. son loved Barney when he was little and insisted on wearing purple every day. He gives me no end of grief over that now. But it wasn't my choice at the time!

Back
Top Bottom