Bay Area BYCers!

If we take the booth we will be there the whole time

I will come visit you too! Last year, went to the Expo on a whim the last evening and missed the chickens entirely.
hmm.png
That won't happen again!

~Lynda

Has anyone seen or heard from Paul Pleece (Paul's Rare Poultry) lately? I have been trying to reach him for the past three weeks to schedule some repair work that he owes me on a coop that he built for me with defective siding, but haven't received any response to my calls, emails, or texts (other than his "we will respond in a timely manner" auto-response). It has been three weeks now and I am starting to get worried that something might have happened to him. It looks like he has been "pinning" things on pinterest, but not sure if someone else is using his account to do that? Anyway, if you do see or hear from him please let me know!

I picked up hatching eggs from him about 3 weeks ago, then text messaged him about 10 or 11 days back when I candled to see development.

I received a response pretty quickly...
hu.gif

Last edited:
I picked up hatching eggs from him about 3 weeks ago, then text messaged him about 10 or 11 days back when I candled to see development.

I received a response pretty quickly...
hu.gif
Hmm - maybe he would respond more quickly if I was buying something from him!
barnie.gif

I am retired from SSU.....after 20 years....glad I'm missing all this budget stuff.

Walt

hi! i've been in the envt'l studies and planning dept for six years now (just got tenure) -- the budget cut-backs, tuition hikes, ETC are no fun. trying to gear up for the new semester to start -- in only a week! much too soon!
laura

hi! i've been in the envt'l studies and planning dept for six years now (just got tenure) -- the budget cut-backs, tuition hikes, ETC are no fun. trying to gear up for the new semester to start -- in only a week! much too soon!
laura

I worked on the Admin side as a Director, we didn't worry about budgets......just building more venues to make money. That is quite a dining hall my ex boss put in the Green Center. When I first arrived there the kids could actually get out in 4 years and hold down a couple jobs. When I left four years ago I couldn't find student workers because their classes were all over the place or they had to work at higher paying jobs to meet their needs. Even though I was an administraor I understood that the university was there to educate, not make money...... the irony is that they hired me to make money. lol

Congrats on tenure!

Walt

Hmm - maybe he would respond more quickly if I was buying something from him!
barnie.gif

Well, I also consider Paul a friend, maybe that's why he's responded in the manner that he has to me.

I've never had any communication issues in the past with him.

Maybe he's just caught up with life? I know I can get that way sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom