BBC Sherlock Series 3 Opinions

big_smile.png
Does that mean you know something we don't know
smiley-computer005.gif
OR does that mean you know how it is not knowing?
hu.gif

I just think you all are seriously cute.
No, I know nothing. I still have not seen year three... or twelve.
What is the wait? four- five- 18 years between seasons? They will be in walkers soon.

@3goodeggs Ahhh...Thank You!
big_smile.png
Made my day! No one ever takes me seriously!
lau.gif

Yes I'll be in a walker by then! One of those that have a seat attached for resting!
old.gif

Last edited:
"WAIT! What's "Ship" mean?? SIS! SI-I-IS!"
gig.gif

Antique though I may be, even I know this one. In the modern vernacular, "ship" means to create a relationship between two characters in some story, mainly as a fanfiction fantasy. Some fansites analyse and expound on these supposed interactions to such a degree, it becomes hard to to tell what is shipping, and what is "canon" (something that was written by the creator of the original story and characters). Sometimes, the creators of a series will write things that are intended to be a "wink and a smile" to their fandom, which may even make some of the fans' creations "canon".

What can I say? I have a daughter.
th.gif

gig.gif

Antique though I may be, even I know this one. In the modern vernacular, "ship" means to create a relationship between two characters in some story, mainly as a fanfiction fantasy. Some fansites analyse and expound on these supposed interactions to such a degree, it becomes hard to to tell what is shipping, and what is "canon" (something that was written by the creator of the original story and characters). Sometimes, the creators of a series will write things that are intended to be a "wink and a smile" to their fandom, which may even make some of the fans' creations "canon".

What can I say? I have a daughter.
th.gif
LOL, thank you! That makes...a little more sense.
tongue.png

I am waiting still to watch it on Netflix. My son wants me to wait to watch it with him.
He would so pass the 'Marshmallow test." He takes school seriously, so I will wait until he graduates.
hmm.png

I had to wait until last weekend to start watching the last year of Dr.Who. I need a flow chart for that now. Clara is confusing, but so was Riversong. hummm. uh..could.. ?
I dunno.
hu.gif

I am waiting still to watch it on Netflix. My son wants me to wait to watch it with him.
He would so pass the 'Marshmallow test." He takes school seriously, so I will wait until he graduates.
hmm.png

I had to wait until last weekend to start watching the last year of Dr.Who. I need a flow chart for that now. Clara is confusing, but so was Riversong. hummm. uh..could.. ?
I dunno.
hu.gif
A woman you have never seen before turns out to be not only your best friend from childhood, but also your daughter, that you named after that best friend? What's confusing about that?
gig.gif

I was very pleased when I saw that Netflix had acquired season 3. Whatever future seasons may bring, I think "The Sign of Three" may forever be my favorite episode. Even though the ending really "gets you in your little shipping feels," as my DD says . . . .*sniffle*

We stumbled on Sherlock on Netflix two weeks ago and since it was an insanely stormy weekend we binged on all 3 seasons in less than 48 hours. Really enjoyed the show more than I thought I would. Can't wait for season 4!

Back
Top Bottom