BBC Sherlock Series 3 Opinions

Bunnylady - Series 3 is on our PBS station (Chicago area channel 11) They just had the 2 nd. episode - third one will be Sunday at 9 pm. Do you have a Public broadcasting station ? Maybe they carry it also.

Glad he's OK! Had an Iris Setter once. She liked whole jars of peanut butter, Crisco, hot dog buns, pot roast.
barnie.gif

Why do we like dogs again?

I've been afraid to log in, actually. I didn't want any spoilers!! Finally watched Sign of the Three all the way through. All I can say is "WHEW!"

I was laughing so hard at some parts, my neighbor probably thought I was "murdering an owl."

Okay guys! The LAAAAAST episode of Sherlock Series 3 is airing tonight. No more for 2 YEARS. Are you ready????

Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?
Didja miss him?

Bravo
clap.gif
Fantastic - Sherlock at his best. How can they toy with us like that? Show 3 episodes and then disappear, what unspeakable torture. After 3 straight weeks with him , how can I go back to watching the Mentalist?

It has not hit netflix yet. *Sigh*, another brief 3 episodes and another torturous wait. maybe I will make myself watch it just 20 minutes a week. (that won't happen)

Actually it is on Netflix. I just put season 1 & 2 on my list

Loved #3, but am wondering if 'coming back from the dead' is a theme now...

Back
Top Bottom