BBS Ameraucana Gender help - 14weeks

I'm confused.
They're not Black/Blue/Splash...they're blue barred. and the black is a black.
I'm confused too - but not from you! Making sure I get a handle of the differences here before I ask the breeder. :) it sounds like I'm on the same page as you. I just need to figure out why she is calling them bbs if they aren't bbs (I don't mind having a blue and a black, but I do mind thinking I have something I don't 😂)

I’m going to pipe in and say I think they are all boys as well unfortunately! But breeder quality seem to mature much slower. I didn’t know my boys were boys until late November early December and they were born July 2nd. The faster maturing one didn’t crow until after Thanksgiving. I’m sorry all are boys!
I am leaning this way too. Hoping I can get the breeder to swap one of them out - I have friends that will take two others. We can only keep one as we have two other Roos and 30 hens ☹️ They're the sweeeetest though.

I am leaning this way too. Hoping I can get the breeder to swap one of them out - I have friends that will take two others. We can only keep one as we have two other Roos and 30 hens ☹️ They're the sweeeetest though.
They seriously make the best roosters, I sooo love mine and so far am hopeful they will behave and get along! They both visit me every day (my morning view is often like the picture below 😆) and let me snuggle them whenever I want 😍 They are the best ❤️

Attachments

• 5BB46001-3680-4E92-AC62-6D5320772E26.jpeg
    5BB46001-3680-4E92-AC62-6D5320772E26.jpeg
    563.6 KB · Views: 3
  • D1884852-E5A7-4F10-B2AD-4833C1CBA714.jpeg
    D1884852-E5A7-4F10-B2AD-4833C1CBA714.jpeg
    514.9 KB · Views: 2
They seriously make the best roosters, I sooo love mine and so far am hopeful they will behave and get along! They both visit me every day (my morning view is often like the picture below 😆) and let me snuggle them whenever I want 😍 They are the best ❤️
This is so encouraging to me! Thank you. Yours look like the friendliest Roos!

Back
Top Bottom