BBS Orpington Roosters For Sale NPIP

I would love to have him. Can you get a price for shipping him to zip code 30518. I can provide box and pay shipping if we can work something out? Thanks

I would love to have him. Can you get a price for shipping him to zip code 30518. I can provide box and pay shipping if we can work something out? Thanks

What size box will you use? I need a measurement and weight of the box. I use the Original single nest. it is 18Lx8Wx18T. with that box it would be around $75 Shipping with your box provided. For pricing I used the dimensions above. Let me know. Thank You,

Nate

Nate, I have a Rooster about to ship out now when he gets here I will have the box no use in buying another one. I bought it from boxes for birds it's called the 2 bird box! It is 10W x 12L x 16H I'm not sure about the weight I know the bird I have coming is about the same size as yours 9-10lbs and the shipping is going to be $50 by doing it online you get a discount? Anyways I guess If you want to try and see what it tells you? Let me know I'm buying this rooster for a friend of mine. Thanks

I live two hours away from you in Arkansas and would like to buy this rooster if you have not already sold him. I emailed you my cell number. Please let me know if you have already sold him. I would like to meet you half way somewhere if possible.

Nate, I have a Rooster about to ship out now when he gets here I will have the box no use in buying another one. I bought it from boxes for birds it's called the 2 bird box! It is 10W x 12L x 16H I'm not sure about the weight I know the bird I have coming is about the same size as yours 9-10lbs and the shipping is going to be $50 by doing it online you get a discount? Anyways I guess If you want to try and see what it tells you? Let me know I'm buying this rooster for a friend of mine. Thanks
Ok I will look into it. I will let you know in the next few days. I didn't get the price online I called my PO. The only Internet I have is through my phone and the USPS website never loads correctly. I have been working many hours the past few weeks. I will let you know. Nate

Back
Top Bottom