BC?

A tuay
Bi
Hi!

No one in town has heritage layers, but in Comox or even down to Nanaimo there are many farms who do!

Actually I just remembered seeing a Craigslist post from Myrtle Point Farms that was taking a list for heritage chicks this year!

I am just in the process of moving from Alberta to BC - we just bought north of Clearwater and are about to start the newest chapter of our lives. :) Need to find where to get chickens hopefully near where we are :).

Moved to Prince George (from England) how do I know what breed I've got?

Looks like a couple of barred rocks and the black one could be several different breeds or a combination.

Just joined this site, searching for others who live in BC, and found this. I live about an hour east of Langley :)

Welcome to BYC, as I said I'm in Prince George, not snowy yet but we get about 5 months of snow stuck to the ground a year so it won't be long!
Chickens are addictive, I've got 9 now, and the helpful people here have explained how to find out what types I have, and explained all about moult, which is good cos that would have been a shock lol.

Back
Top Bottom