Beaders and jewelers- Findings for sale

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
I have a collection of ball head pins, crimp tubes eye pins and end cap/loops. There are earring wires, posts and nuts. There are sterling, gold-filled, copper, brass and more. Cell phone lanyards, lobster clasps and more.

I have them all on a spreadsheet. Prices range from 12.5 cents and up. This is half the retail marked price.

Hit the Buy it Now and I will send the spreadsheet to you via the email associated with your BYC account.

Enter the quantities of items you want in the column to the left of the description and email it back to me within 48 hours. After 49 hours it gets relisted and goes to the next person.

I will calculate shipping and send you an invoice, but starts at $5.50 for Priority Mail with deliver confirmation. Orders valued over $150 will have insurance added.

Shipping will depend on your zip code.

Once that is done, the list will be updated and I will list this again so the next person interested can make their purchase and so on.

If there is a particular finding you are looking for, let me know and I will see if I have it. I have not gone through the earring wires and stuff like that yet.

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom