Beagle puppies due June 25th Lafayette, In---There here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried to convince my DH that we needed to make the trip and get her...but he said no
sad.png
good luck on finding her a home, they are 2 cute!

I am down to two males left. I think these will be gone by the weekend. If you are interested p.m. me and I will get back to you ASAP
31394_dsc03364.jpg
31394_dsc03727.jpg
Thanks Brad

Thanks, Brad, for our pup! We are crate training and all of us are learning PUPPY 101! He started out as, Snoopy, but by Sunday, Tanner, had renamed him, Shiloh! He is a quick leaner but you can sure see that Beagle stubbornness! He had his first shot and flea/heart-worm preventative on Monday. He has more toys than he knows what to do with and he's so darn cute that he's hard to resist when he whines and howls during crate time!

33445_teething_time.jpg

I'd love to get a female beagle, . the problem is we also have a donkey, and with older dog, it's hard for the donkey to learn to trust. I do'nt know where LAFAYETTE so please PM me with a mile distance & general location. We live in the middle of 85 acres, with corn & soybeans
Thanks T
wink.png

Quote:
You are welcome and I am thrilled to see he has a wonderful loving home. They do learn to play the sympathy card! It is hard to resist those sad eyes isn't it? Hope the best for you and your family and I will talk to you soon. Brad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom