1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beakmaster

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by beakmaster, Oct 2, 2013.

1. beakmaster

beakmaster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Panama City, Florida
    I am looking to trade some A&M quail eggs for some of the same.Only interested in A&Ms from a healthy flock. Would consider selling eggs to someone if they have a paypal account. I want to get some new blood in my flock. I have hatched many eggs from my flock and they are young birds but when I breed the new birds I want to pair them with new males that are not their fathers. I will ship priority mail and you need to do the same. After shipment will post a tracking number. I am looking to get about 60 eggs. I live in Florida and my birds are healthy, hormone free and very fertile. PM me with questions or to make a trade. Would prefer to only trade with those who have more than 100 posts so I don't have to worry about getting skunked. Thanks

2. creekrocket

creekrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Savannah, Ga
    Great person to deal with! Beakmaster delivered as promised and all eggs were ready for the incubator upon arrival.
    Thanks again Beakmaster !

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by