Bean's Random Ramblings!

@FluffyLambs how are you today? One of my sisters gave birth to a beautiful baby a few hours ago! Today is sunny and nice but this morning it was very foggy.
That sounds exciting!❤️ it was foggy here too this morning since it rained all night. Today it is really sunny though! I'm about to go do a few things with my lambs. I finished my drawing but I'm not going to post it until later. 😊

That sounds exciting!❤️ it was foggy here too this morning since it rained all night. Today it is really sunny though! I'm about to go do a few things with my lambs. I finished my drawing but I'm not going to post it until later. 😊
I still need to do my school for today. That's a good thing about homeschooling-that I can do it when I want to. I haven't even started my drawing yet but I probably will later today! Have fun with your lambs!! ❤️

Remember Pumpkin's legs warmers? I was going out to wash the dirty things lol.😅 It's so fun because they're super fluffy!😁 But a few minutes before I went outside it was sunny. I walked out the door (and omg this happens every day) and it was about to rain. I went and rush-moved the bittie's feed to somewhere they wouldn't be wet, and I was going to feed the big girls but I was to late. Maybe it will stop soon lol.

Remember Pumpkin's legs warmers? I was going out to wash the dirty things lol.😅 It's so fun because they're super fluffy!😁 But a few minutes before I went outside it was sunny. I walked out the door (and omg this happens every day) and it was about to rain. I went and rush-moved the bittie's feed to somewhere they wouldn't be wet, and I was going to feed the big girls but I was to late. Maybe it will stop soon lol.
Did the rain stop yet? Did you get to wash his leg warmers yet? You should send some pictures when you do. :DSorry I didn't answer earlier. I was eating and was outside snuggling my babies! A few of my babies are super snuggly while others hate being held. I have Coco my black cochin and she won't let me catch her without some effort. She will run around and once I finally do catch her she plops down on my lap, snuggles into my hair, and falls asleep instantly! Do you have any cuddly chickens?

I have all new pullets that are starting to lay eggs. I read a lot of the post in here, There is someone always talking about egg bound chickens. I have watched one squatting for three days now knowing she has never layed one yet.... started wondering could she be egg bound. So I pick her up very gentle start to turn her so I could check her. LOL the egg pops right out and into the nest.

Did the rain stop yet? Did you get to wash his leg warmers yet? You should send some pictures when you do. :DSorry I didn't answer earlier. I was eating and was outside snuggling my babies! A few of my babies are super snuggly while others hate being held. I have Coco my black cochin and she won't let me catch her without some effort. She will run around and once I finally do catch her she plops down on my lap, snuggles into my hair, and falls asleep instantly! Do you have any cuddly chickens?
It stopped when it was almost dark lol. Maybe I will wash them tomorrow. I will share pics though!

Your Coco sounds sweet 🥰 I have a Coco too! She's a 9 1/2 year old barred rock. She was my first hen and still lays sometimes. She's pretty cuddly! My silkies are too... I don't know if I could decide the cuddly-est chickens though... Angel is cuddly too. But the chicks are the cuddly-est! They nuzzle up into my hands when they are tiny and fall asleep 🥰🥰🥰

🤣It stopped when it was almost dark lol. Maybe I will wash them tomorrow. I will share pics though!

Your Coco sounds sweet 🥰 I have a Coco too! She's a 9 1/2 year old barred rock. She was my first hen and still lays sometimes. She's pretty cuddly! My silkies are too... I don't know if I could decide the cuddly-est chickens though... Angel is cuddly too. But the chicks are the cuddly-est! They nuzzle up into my hands when they are tiny and fall asleep 🥰🥰🥰
Yeah I love my Coco too much! 🤣 That's so cute!:love

Back
Top Bottom