Bean's Random Ramblings!

I’ve been trying to get Shelly to go broody, but she refuses. Hopefully this summer she will. She loves hanging out in the next box all day with her egg, but I just can’t get her to actually go broody. :barnie One of our buff Orpingtons is ALWAYS broody. She is the worst. :lau

Thank you. I hope we’ll actually be able to hatch some! Our dad is kind of against it, but we’ll see. I miss chicks too. It’s been about 6 months since I’ve raised chicks.:hit
My hens never really wanted to go broody. So much so, that even my friend‘s cinnamon queens went broody. HOPEFULLY, that will end this spring/summer :)

I’ve been trying to get Shelly to go broody, but she refuses. Hopefully this summer she will. She loves hanging out in the next box all day with her egg, but I just can’t get her to actually go broody. :barnie One of our buff Orpingtons is ALWAYS broody. She is the worst. :lau

Thank you. I hope we’ll actually be able to hatch some! Our dad is kind of against it, but we’ll see. I miss chicks too. It’s been about 6 months since I’ve raised chicks.:hit
My dad is ALL for it! He is even rushing me! But the chickens have just been dewormed....

Its true....but I do love the eggs...

Honestly though, I like grown birds or day-olds. Teenagers are the worst! Its definitely the "ugly stage".
Me too, and the crows.

I like it when polish are in their ugly stage. It doesn’t seem to last as long though.
1AB3330A-90B7-4EF0-9412-415684C3F978.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom