Bearded Blue Silkies In Ohio

You were absolutely right
smile.png
The pictures showed beautiful birds, but in person
droolin.gif
LOL
smile.png

I just received 3 hens and 1 roo all beautiful birds, 1 hen is silked. Great price and fast shipping. Received in 24 hours. Thanks again, Beverly
Diane:)

Are you referring to the Bearded Blue Silkies?? If so, they are all sold. The only Silkies I have available at this time are white. tks, beverly

Bearded White Ckl? or Bearded White pair? If I knew your zip code I could check out the shipping. I could take pictures but I can NOT post them on here as I don't know how and haven't taken the time to learn :-( I'd need your email address to do that??

I am NPIP certified (OH-362) and yes I ship. The USPS approved shipping box is $10.00. I do have a PP acct.

Just for your interest, I sent a couple Blue Silkies to CA last Monday and they arrived right around 24+ hours. If you give me your zip code I wil call the PO and give them the approx wgt. and they will give me estimate. I WILL charge an estimate BUT any overpayment WILL BE REFUNDED back to you via PayPal or check if you don't have a PP acct. THANKS for your inquiry, beverly in OH

my email address is: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom