Bearded White Showgirl Roo

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
This guy just started crowing and trying to breed. I have too many roos so he needs his own flock.
He is bearded, has nice dark skin, 5 toes and nice feet. One of his ears is blue, the other is dark (not red) but lacking some blue.

I set shipping at $65 to include a used box for shipping. He will be bathed, dusted and toenails trimmed before being shipped out.
Paypal to [email protected] at auction end. I will include plenty of fruit for his trip. Local pickup is also available.

If I've left anything out or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
My flock is AI tested clear. My flock is also NPIP tested clear, however I am waiting on my NPIP number.

50420_whiteshowgirlroo3.jpg

50420_whiteshowgirlroo4.jpg

50420_whiteshowgirlroo5.jpg

I wish I did, but my flock of whites is pretty small right now.
I am going to upload feet photos today, yesterday got super busy. Sorry for the delay!

Thanks Cheyenne, I really wish I had the room for him here. He has a really neat personality, I've held onto him for awhile thinking the hubby MIGHT build me an extra pen but now he's into his garden, SIGH.
roll.png

Here are his feet photos, please excuse the dirt and poop, it's been a rainy couple of weeks here.

50420_whiteshowgirlroofeet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom