1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BEARSWAMPCHICK NEEDS A HUG, everyone...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MTtroutwithwings, Jun 13, 2008.

1. MTtroutwithwings

MTtroutwithwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    Hi all, I received a email from Susan this morning, she lost her sister Weds. to lung cancer. Please send her warm thoughts today either here or send her a PM, I'm sure she could use it.

Here's to you, Susan, we're thinking of you... [​IMG] :aww [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  2. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Our thoughts are with you Susan in this time of lost. Take care Mary

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    aaawwww I am so sorry to hear of her loss. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Julie08

Julie08 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    Sorry for you loss.

5. lilshadow

lilshadow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    Milaca, MN
    [​IMG]

6. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    [​IMG]

7. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    Thank you, Lori, and everyone. I hope nobody thinks badly of me for posting on the forum so soon after my sis passed away. I was telling someone that I think it hasn't really hit me yet, because Sis didn't want any kind of service and just to be cremated. It's hard to find a place to put your grief when there isn't a formal closure to it all. Fortunately, I was able to spend 3 weeks with her right after her diagnosis last year and again 10 days in December. We had a very emotional goodbye, because we knew we would probably not see each other again. I hope all of you will understand that just because I can laugh at something, doesn't mean I'm not crying on the inside. Thank you again for being so kind.

[​IMG] to all

Susan

8. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    [​IMG]

9. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Susan, so very sorry about the loss of your sister, so sorry she had to go through that. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Sorry for your loss. May you, her family and friends find peace and understanding thru this difficult time...Dixie..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by