Beaucoup Babies Incubator Comparison Easter HAL

First time making this mistake. I was turning the stacked eggs, and I have a little table & towel, and the egg slipped out of my hand backwards behind me and SPLAT right on the floor.

Life lesson…SLOW DOWN. Thank goodness it wasn’t later and almost developed or I would have felt even worse. 🙁

First time making this mistake. I was turning the stacked eggs, and I have a little table & towel, and the egg slipped out of my hand backwards behind me and SPLAT right on the floor.

Life lesson…SLOW DOWN. Thank goodness it wasn’t later and almost developed or I would have felt even worse. 🙁
oh that stinks. :(

@Iluveggers wasn't it you that had an egg with a red line during an early candle? What happened with it? I have 2 that had it on day 4.
It looked more normal yesterday. Such a weird thing! When I candle tomorrow, I’ll see if I remember to take a pic of what it looks like now for you.

It looked more normal yesterday. Such a weird thing! When I candle tomorrow, I’ll see if I remember to take a pic of what it looks like now for you.
Thanks. I found a thread (wish I remembered where) that someone linked another thread to with candling pics through the whole thing. Well around 48 hrs in I think it was? it should a red circle in the yolk, a bit smaller than the yolk, but in her pic one "line" of it was more visible than the rest..... so it got me thinking maybe that is what we saw and it was just behind the others??? hmmmmm guess I see as time goes what my 2 do.

Just candles all of them again. Removed a few more clears & one light blood ring. I won’t post specifics since there might be a contest with hatch numbers, but overall many of these eggs look good and are growing! A few are super dark so if I saw some blob like shadow or eye dot I left them in since I know it’s not a clear.

My broody is doing a good job as well, a very dedicated sitter. Her bestie, a Speckled Sussex, must jump in her box every day when she goes out to eat, because I have been finding one cream egg every day in the blue ones I gave her to sit on. She get a little upset when I lift her to check, but settles right back down when she realizes I left a pile of eggs for her. Very curious to see what kind of momma she is.

Back
Top Bottom