Beautiful Artistic Coop with murals - look at this!

OhMyGosh!!
th.gif
I want that for my bedroom!!!
droolin.gif
This is coming from a girl who can't draw an orange... Those circles always get me!
tongue.png

A spectacular talent and eye for detail that makes you wonder what his HOUSE must look like!
droolin.gif

Yep, gotta go with the obvious: something that beautiful should NEVER have actual chickens take up residence.

Instead, he should mount stuffed birds inside as a sort of diorama and keep his live birds in a "poop coop."
big_smile.png

Incredibly beautiful....but, all I can think of is standing in my window this morning and watching the dust come out of the door of the coop. I went out to check because it looked like the place was on fire. Instead I had a very busy hen digging holes in the floor of my dirt coop.....she looked like she was trying to dig to China!

All that dust....can you imagine what chicken dust would do to that coop? My little hen was very happy with what she was doing!

Awesome job! and I should know, I used to teach art. He's really going to make me look bad! My wife can't even get me to mural any walls in the house!
Now I want to mural my chicken coop! I wonder what my wife would think of that? Can you say D-I-V-O-R-C-E?!!
I think the plexiglass cover is an awesome idea!

Back
Top Bottom