Beautiful EE Cockerel - 10 wks old ***ILLINOIS*** (Pics Added)

Is your little cutie still available? I live in Carlyle, IL & I'm looking to expand my little brood. I actually did a search & came up to your name....I can't believe I haven't been a part of this site before!!
I have 17 chickens right now. I have a mixed flock, nothing special to most people, but quite special to me. I love them each so much & I can GUARANTEE that any chicken of mine will die of old age NOT because it looks "finger lickin' good"!

Quote:
Welcome to BYC!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

My inlaws live near Carlye, Il. You should PM me if you are ever in the Fairview Heights, Il area. It's always fun to chicken chat.

I'm so sorry, but George the beautiful EE boy has been re-homed to a friend's farm in O'Fallon, Mo. He went to a great home and has plenty of ladies to choose from. It was sad. I had mixed feeling b/c he was so sweet & friendly w/ people, but not the pullet girls. I just couldn't have anymore roos. I was up to 6 roos, so 4 were re-homed.

I've kept my beautiful SLW roo that came w/ my original flock and a Black Ameraucana that I hatched out this spring.

Thank you so much for offering him a good home.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom