BEAUTIFUL SILKIE/ONAGADORI BLUE GRAY PAIR - $15 - NY

Alycia

Songster
11 Years
Mar 16, 2008
I have a pair of blue gray Silkie X Onagadori four month olds. They are both extremely sweet, and love to be held. The male has been crowing, and has a fairly long tail. I don't know if he will be a longtail, however. Hopefully, he will! The pullet has not started laying yet, but it's getting close to when she should! They are excellent foragers, aren't picky eaters, and are good with other chickens and even children. They are nowhere near nasty, and will sleep in your laps. I am asking $15 for the pair together, they were hatched and raised by a 4-H family, and the money will go right back into 4-H, and not used for anything but that. I would be willing to meet you if you are too far away to pick up, or even drive to you, but under no circumstances will I ship. I have a feeling they are going to be Standard sized. NO MEAT, however I do not protest to them being pets, showbirds, egg-production, or for breeding. They do not have to go together, PM me for more info.

^ The roo is the one with his wing all stretched out, enjoying the sun. The hen is the lovely lady not far from him.

^ The little pullet walking about.

BUMP. Both still here
smile.png
I think the male is turning out to be a long tail, his feathers are so pretty!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom