"Because FiFi told us too!"

Man, does that bring back memories. Kids these days just don't know what they are missing. When I was a kid, I think I was that dirty on a daily basis. Now that I am 46.....I still want to do that. I love being outside, especially this time of year. Good for you for letting your children play like they are kids!!
Tink

Great photos. My DD love to play in the dirt and mud, too. In the defense of the children, Fifi does look very much involved in the whole ordeal...maybe she told them to dig for worms for her...
big_smile.png

wow! they look like they are having some fun! i would hate to be the one bathing them in a white tub! what a clean up! lol! but they are kids only once and not for long! thanks for sharing, those are some good pics!
do you scrapbook? that would make some great ones to paste in a scrapbook for there later years
gig.gif

Helps to have a GREAT zoom lens on my camera!!

They had no idea I was taking the pictures I like candid pictures of them playing.

As for the mud baths they are common here with these two. I use to scrapbook, must get back into it now that I have a bit of freetime on my hands. I have so many photos of them looking this way I think I could make one whole book dedicated to them in the mud.

i would hate to be the one bathing them in a white tub!

As for bathing the key is to PRE-rinse!!!

In the defense of the children, Fifi does look very much involved in the whole ordeal...maybe she told them to dig for worms for her...

Yes Angie n Maine, I do have to agree with you on this one. FiFi is VERY involved in the whole activity. She seems suspicious to me as well...

PS. We own stock in Bleach, Comet, and Bar Soap.
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom