Bee hive in coop

It is in the next box. The only way to get at it is to open the roof. Is is well seal of freedom the coop. So, i am going to use wasp/ yellow jacket spray. Will do it tomorrow morning. Water down the area. This should not impact the inside. Or at least not much. If it does, then i can do a full fall clean up. I will hang a few traps to catch the stragglers.

Thanks everybody.
Good Luck!

It is in the next box. The only way to get at it is to open the roof. Is is well seal of freedom the coop. So, i am going to use wasp/ yellow jacket spray. Will do it tomorrow morning. Water down the area. This should not impact the inside. Or at least not much. If it does, then i can do a full fall clean up. I will hang a few traps to catch the stragglers.

Thanks everybody.
If you haven’t already used poison, a bucket of hot soapy water is very effective. The soap dries them out if they don’t drown.

What kills bees home remedy?

upload_2019-9-16_7-19-0.jpeg

Add one teaspoon of vinegar or canola oil to a quart of water and place in a spraybottle. By spraying bees with this mixture, you not only make it difficult for them to fly, but they will suffocate.

Back
Top Bottom