been on this site before but just registered now

cupidsgirl

Hatching
8 Years
Jan 26, 2011
hello everyone from bc canada. i have been using this site for along time now and got some great info that helped me along the way, wanna send thanks out for the help, but i never regestered, dont ask me why, i am not sure......but i am here now LOL LOL:D
i have a question i would like to find an answer for. i have had my chickies for almost 2 yrs now and someone told me tonight that they cracked one open and the white was floursecent green, i have never come across that myself or no one else has ever told me that, i feed them good grain from a feed store, hay, some fruits n veggies and all the bugs they can eat, so i am curious as to why and what happened to have this happen, i am baffled as in the 2 yrs i have been getting eggs i have never seen this or heard of this before...any info would be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance:)

welcome-byc.gif
from Arkansas, enjoy.

Never heard of that either. However, one of my girls lays a blue-green egg, but the yoke is yellow and the white is white. Noe one who buys eggs from me has ever told me anything funny like that.

Anyway,
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom