Before I take them to Ebay - Raising money for my trip to graduation

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WriterofWords, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Do you know which beanie babies you have and how much you will be asking for them? Even at the age of 20, I still collect them! [​IMG] Let me know!

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I'll have to check when I get home, and I have no idea what kind of price to put on them! What I'll do is post pics of the ones I'm letting go and just take offers, you probably know better than I do what they are worth or what you would give for them.

I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the support I've received on here when it comes to helping get to my son's graduation!

3. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Bracelet and Ring on 1st finger is SOLD!
    Thank you!!
    Steven called just a bit ago and I told him I'll be there for sure and he is so excited!!!!! This time next week I'll be in SC face to face with my kid!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cottagegarden

cottagegarden Eggistentialist

Oct 2, 2008
    SE PA
    It sure is good to cry tears of happiness for someone who has great news!! (0:

5. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    Quote:Take Tudy with you.

6. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I will!! My students colored her today!!

7. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    When do you go to the graduation?

8. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I usually see TYs running anywhere between $1 to $4, but I would say $3 to $4, maybe even $5 each is a fair price for most of them. Some can run more around $10 depending on the rarity. When you post what you have, I can definitely help you price them! Who knows, maybe you have a super rare one!

9. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Quote:I fly out Wed the 19th early and back in the evening on the 21st after he graduates! Thurs. is Family Day!

10. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Hi all! Everything is packed and ready and the paypal finally hit the bank today! My mom will be mailing it for me in the morning. I cannot express how much I appreciate all the support here.

Chickerdoodle I'm sorry I didn't get the Beanies posted! I looked through them and it seemed it would cost more to mail them than I could sell them for since there just weren't that many.

The only things that didn't sell were the largest and smallest turquois rings and the Celtic Knot ring. I sold the sax locally for less, but didn't have to pay shipping so that helped out.

Thank you again from the bottom, top, and middle of my heart!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: