Before I take them to Ebay - Raising money for my trip to graduation

Do you know which beanie babies you have and how much you will be asking for them? Even at the age of 20, I still collect them!
big_smile.png
Let me know!

I'll have to check when I get home, and I have no idea what kind of price to put on them! What I'll do is post pics of the ones I'm letting go and just take offers, you probably know better than I do what they are worth or what you would give for them.

I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the support I've received on here when it comes to helping get to my son's graduation!

Bracelet and Ring on 1st finger is SOLD!
Thank you!!
Steven called just a bit ago and I told him I'll be there for sure and he is so excited!!!!! This time next week I'll be in SC face to face with my kid!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually see TYs running anywhere between $1 to $4, but I would say $3 to $4, maybe even $5 each is a fair price for most of them. Some can run more around $10 depending on the rarity. When you post what you have, I can definitely help you price them! Who knows, maybe you have a super rare one!

Hi all! Everything is packed and ready and the paypal finally hit the bank today! My mom will be mailing it for me in the morning. I cannot express how much I appreciate all the support here.

Chickerdoodle I'm sorry I didn't get the Beanies posted! I looked through them and it seemed it would cost more to mail them than I could sell them for since there just weren't that many.

The only things that didn't sell were the largest and smallest turquois rings and the Celtic Knot ring. I sold the sax locally for less, but didn't have to pay shipping so that helped out.

Thank you again from the bottom, top, and middle of my heart!

Back
Top Bottom